Camtasia Audio Editing
Audio editing can be a big chore and it can be fun if you know the techniques to get the job done right as efficiently as possible.
In this video about audio editing tips in Camtasia 9, we go through a gamut of subjects including:
– Setting up track for editing – zoom and height
– Managing volume – volume bar, volume leveling *, noise removal *, audio points
– Clipping, Silencing
– Cutting out filler words
– Fixing plosives and mouth clicks
– Editing out filler words
– Mixing music and voice tracks; fade-in and fade-out
My other audio editing tutorials:
*Volume Leveling video: https://youtu.be/kNfhN9QigAo
*Noise Removal video: https://youtu.be/SJJzCE4zRyM
Master Camtasia Playlist: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0FF_TvuDLc0&list=PLqq5GVGhecWIlqVYbutHs2mQXIPQWCc92
Check out my playlist on Make Better Videos:
[To all video creators – you will find that my FREE EBOOK is a great resource to educate you in all kinds of things around the topic of creating Youtube videos from home.
FREE EBOOK: Better Videos From Home!
LEARN. APPLY. TRANSFORM.
– Learn something new.
– Apply what you learn.
– Transform your business!
– My channel focuses on teaching video creator skills, video marketing skills and inspiration.
– Subscribe on Youtube: https://goo.gl/Xu3gw4
– Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/gord.isman
– How I can help you: https://gordisman.com/workwithgord/